Wing announces latest 2019 quarterly awards winners
By Staff Sgt. Della Creech, 315th Airlift Wing Public Affairs
/ Published April 15, 2019
JOINT BASE CHARLESTON --
315th Airlift Wing quarterly awards selection boards for airman, noncommissioned officer, senior NCO, company grade officer, field grade officer and first sergeant for January to March 2019.
First quarter military winners are:
- Airman of the Year: Senior Airman Stacy Neal, 81st Aerial Port Squadron
- NCO of the Year: Tech. Sgt. Robert Deal, 315th Contingency Response Flight
- SNCO of the Year: Master Sgt. Justin Diggins, 315th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron
- Company Grade Officer of the Year: Capt. Julia Lesage, 315th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron
First quarter civilian winners are:
- Cat I: Wendi Hyman, 315th Airlift Wing
- Cat II: Joshua N. Thomas, 315 AW
"Congratulations to the winners who were chosen to represent the 315th Airlift Wing," said Col. Gregory Gilmore, 315 AW commander. "These are very special honors and it gives me great pleasure to recognize their outstanding achievements."
The enlisted packages and first sergeant package will be forwarded to the 4th Air Force for consideration at the next level. Plaques will be presented during the next appropriate opportunity.
"Units who put forth the effort to nominate their deserving personnel for awards are to be commended," Gilmour added. "I urge commanders to continue to take the time to nominate people for these important morale-building awards."